To the Columbia Audubon Society:

I want to thank the Columbia Audubon Society for having put together a excellent spring meeting. My personal thanks to Edge Wade, Vanessa Melton, Susan Hazelwood and Eric Seaman for doing such a wonderful job of planning. I will remember this for a long time as I had such a great time visiting with old friends and meeting new ones. And of course watching our grandson Jon as his experience with these spring meeting are truly worth the price of admittance.

And a big thanks to the field trip leaders, who without them, the 162 species count would not have been possible.

Great job Columbia!

Jim Zellmer
President
The Audubon Society of Missouri