Fwding for Paul. Location is Fish & Wildlife service office, 101 Park de Ville in Columbia.

Susan Hazelwood
Columbia, Boone County, MO

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: Hazelwood Susan ; Brad Jacobs ; Anderson Kathleen ; [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 10:13 AM
Subject: Clay-colored and Harris's Sparrow updates

Both were seen this morning: Harris's by cypress tree at corner of parking lot at "Parking Reserved" sign and Clay-colored feeding on dandelions between our entrance drive and church parking lot to the south.  Jean just saw the Clay-colored but I am not sure about the Harris's?  People should report updates on MObirds on both for birders coming in from out of town for Columbia activities this weekend.  Ditto for the Eurasian Tree Sparrow we saw with the House Sparrows at Bradford Farms yesterday on the east side of the first "maintenance" building.

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/