From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 5:34 PM
Subject: At least 5 Clay-colored Sparrows still present at my office as of 5 pm 4 May

Singing male in corner cypress trees, pin oak or hedgerow or on ground feeding on seed by "Reserved Parking" sign is regular- others feeding on dandelion seeds on south and north sides of building.  Five is the most I have ever had but there may be more- hard to tell in large flock of Chipping Sparrows Clay-coloreds associate with.

So far, I have estimated there have been around 60+ people who have seen these birds; 5th year in a row in same spot.  Harris's Sparrow and Lincoln's no longer present.