Next week, I'm doing a powerpoint presentation for the Missouri Botanical Garden on being an Urban Naturalist. I'm looking for nature images, especially of butterflies, dragonflies, and wildflowers, taken by local photographers in the St Louis area. I'm pretty well set for images of birds.
If you have such "nature within the urban environment images" that you are willing to donate for the cause, please let me know.
Thanks,
Bob Bailey St. Louis, MO [log in to unmask]