I also saw/heard a Cape May Warbler in the trees that border the north side of the tennis courts about 11 a.m.

Not much else in TGP this morning; however, according to the weather forecast, tomorrow's winds are expected to be out of the south. That should help, I think. The last three days the wind has come out of the north.

Bob Bailey
St. Louis, MO

Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 09:56:46 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tower Grove Park - Cape May warbler
To: [log in to unmask]

I stopped by Tower Grove Park in St. Louis city from about 8 to 9:10 a.m. today.

Best bird was a Cape May warbler near Jack Van pond. Sherry McGowan and I watched it for a while and then Jack Cowan arrived to see it as well.

We also had:
- blackpoll warbler
- Nashville warbler
- American redstart
- yellow-rumped warbler

Sherry had a late hermit thrush in that same area.

The Gaddy Garden was quite. There were a few rose-breasted grosbeaks and a Nashville wabler in the trees near the ditch toward the stable.

Shawn Clubb
Collinsville, Madison Co., Ill.

Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailŪ. See how.

Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailŪ. See how.