I also saw/heard a Cape May Warbler in the trees that border the north side of the tennis courts about 11 a.m.
Not much else in TGP this morning; however, according to the weather forecast, tomorrow's winds are expected to be out of the south. That should help, I think. The last three days the wind has come out of the north.
Bob Bailey St. Louis, MO [log in to unmask]

Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 09:56:46 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tower Grove Park - Cape May warbler
To: [log in to unmask]

I stopped by Tower Grove Park in St. Louis city from about 8 to 9:10 a.m. today.

Best bird was a Cape May warbler near Jack Van pond. Sherry McGowan and I watched it for a while and then Jack Cowan arrived to see it as well.

We also had:

- blackpoll warbler

- Nashville warbler

- American redstart

- yellow-rumped warbler

Sherry had a late hermit thrush in that same area.

The Gaddy Garden was quite. There were a few rose-breasted grosbeaks and a Nashville wabler in the trees near the ditch toward the stable.

Shawn Clubb
Collinsville, Madison Co., Ill.

Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailŪ. See how.