I stopped by Tower Grove Park in St. Louis city from about 8 to 9:10 a.m. today.

Best bird was a Cape May warbler near Jack Van pond. Sherry McGowan and I watched it for a while and then Jack Cowan arrived to see it as well.

We also had:
- blackpoll warbler
- Nashville warbler
- American redstart
- yellow-rumped warbler

Sherry had a late hermit thrush in that same area.

The Gaddy Garden was quite. There were a few rose-breasted grosbeaks and a Nashville wabler in the trees near the ditch toward the stable.

Shawn Clubb
Collinsville, Madison Co., Ill.

Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailŪ. See how.