Started at Tower Grove Park and thanks to Joe Pinnell found the Hooded
Warbler, first for me in Mo. Very gloomy day and just as rain started we
headed for Kennedy Forrest which stopped as we arrived there. Highlight
there was a Veery.  Might have a Veery at TGP also, see photo.

Photos here
http://www.photosbyat.com/gallery/8072704_Q4Kc8

Hooded
http://www.photosbyat.com/photos/525975590_b74Sv-L.jpg
http://www.photosbyat.com/photos/525978103_UtZuL-L.jpg
Veery
http://www.photosbyat.com/photos/525970868_gz2ug-L.jpg

Think this is a Philadelphia Vireo, if is FOL
A not too good focused photo but at least got one.
http://www.photosbyat.com/photos/526024837_GEXwf-L.jpg

Trip to see the alleged* Fork-tailed Flycatcher. no-show, with Paul Bauer Wed.
http://www.photosbyat.com/gallery/8054596_7SEWK
* Paul says any bird he's not seen is alleged. (inside joke)

Al Smith
Bridgeton, St. Louis County
http://www.photosbyat.com
http://MoBirds.smugmug.com (admin)