I walked the Lost Valley trail this morning and had 2 Acadian and 1 Least
Flycatcher singing. Warblers were the typical nesting species: Cerulean (2), N.
Parula, Blue-Winged, C. Yellowthroat, Y.-B. Chat and Ovenbird. A single Redstart
was the only migrant I found. The R.-S. Hawk nest had two chicks attempting the
adult call. BG Trail had a male and female Blue Grosbeak and a singing Bell's
Vireo. Prothonatary Warbler is nesting at Dardenne Creek in Busch CA.

Boris Chevone
St. Charles