To add to Nick Barber's list, I would bump the numbers of Magnolia and Black-
throated Green up to 3 each (including the 2 of each Nick listed). Also had my
first Eastern Kingbird of the season. Lastly, we observed an interesting
interaction, where a group of Brown-headed Cowbirds, mostly females,
actually followed a female Cardinal to her nest and perched directly above her
(~a foot away) while she settled down. Both the male and her were obviously
upset and confused about what to do...there was nothing in the nest when I
checked it.

Eliot Miller

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/