I spent a day and a half at Swan Lake and Pershing SP this weekend.  I
totaled 117 speices.  Some highlights: peregrine falcon, common tern, snowy,
cattle, great egrets, yellow c. night heron, sora, short billed dowitcher,
wilson's phalarope, black throated green warbler, palm, yellow, nashville
warbler, harris sparrow.  Also saw a red and gray fox, 2 skunks, 1 coon, and
muskrats.    Today Peter Kondrashov and I went around the Brashear area and
got sora, am. bittern, 17 willet's, Kentucky warbler, marsh wren.  Peter got
some great photos of my Henslow's sparrow.  One great weekend.  Now back
to work.  Frankie Cuculich    Brashear, Mo   Adair Co.

http://www.mobirds.org