As I posted in a previous thread, here are some images I took of the Blue
Grosbeaks.  I am in the process of rebuilding my site and I hope to soon be
able to share many more images of various species.

The images are assembled in a slide show type format, simply click on the
thumbnail image and it will appear below in a larger format.  Here is the link:

http://www.jasongharrison.com/bluegrosbeak.htm

Please feel free to offer some feedback as I strive to improve.

http://www.mobirds.org