Dear MoBirders,

As Reported Earlier by Liza Loughridge, we weren't able to Locate the CLAY-
COLORED SPARROWS, but we did Find a Male HARRIS'S SPARROW in All of his
Lovely Splendour as well as a LINCOLN'S SPARROW!!! I think I'm going to try
to go back there today to see if I can get some Photos of them, and maybe
Find the Clay-colored's now that I know where to Look... Thanks for the
Posting and Have a Great Birding Day, Most Especially you Early ASMers!!!
Please Take Care.

Yours,
Jonathan B. Pons
Boonville, Cooper County