I went by the US Fish and Wildlife offices at 101 Park de Ville, Suite A,
Columbia yesterday evening. I found Lark Sparrow, Chipping Sparrows,
White-throated Sparrows, White-crowned Sparrows and three Clay-colored
Sparrows. The Clay-colored Sparrows were feeding in the grass & dandelions
on the south side of the building rather than on the seed left in the
parking lot on the west end of the building.

I missed seeing the reported Lincoln's Sparrows. Still what a sparrow haven!

Susan Hazelwood
Columbia, Boone County, MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/