I arrived at Binder Lake at about 8:10p last evening and as I stepped out of
the car - a Chuck Will's Widow was calling loudly and continually.  The two
novices that I dragged from my business meeting were quite impressed in my
seeming ability to produce a bird at will (no need to tell them otherwise
:-) ).   This bird was in the same location as last year, in the woods near
the playground across from the bait house/concession stand parking lot.  It
was still calling at 8:45 when we left.
Jean Leonatti
Boone County, Columbia, MO