I finally uploaded the Missouri bird photos that I took end of April -
early May in Missouri into my MO spring 09 gallery. Here is the link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Pkondrash/MissouriSpring2009?feat=directlink
Enjoy!
One of my most wanted birds to photograph was Henslow's sparrow. It
turned out to be the easiest! As soon as I came to Frankie Cuculich's
property I heard two birds singing, walked up to one of them untill I
could fill the frame, took a buch of pics and walked away. Thanks to
Frankie for taming the sparrows in preparation for my visit:-)
Kansas trip photos will follow shortly. Need few more days (just 1,500
images left:-)
Good birding,

--
Peter Kondrashov