Hi all - This is not quite a bird question, but I'm desperately seeking
someone who has Willow trees on their property.  I work for a Wildlife Rehab
and we currently have three baby beavers in our care.  They need bark,
leaves, roots, and twigs from Adler, Birch, Aspen, Cottonwood, and Willow
trees.  Willow seems to be their favorite though.  If there are any kind
folks out there in the anywhere-near-St. Louis area that might be willing to
help with this, please let me know.  I can't just go cut branches off of
park's trees, so we rely on private owner's support.  I know it's not bird
related, but most of us garden to bring in the birds, and it seemed to fit
in a little bit.  Thank you!

Angel Wintrode

Wildlife Rehab Clinic

www.wild-life-rehab.com