Sandy Elbert christened our day a 4-fer.  Four targets and 4 hits....probably will NEVER happen again.

Painted bunting - still present behind Steak and Shake on MO Boulevard, Jeff City
Scissor-tailed Flycatcher - Cedar City, access road along Hwy 63 before you get to the bridge, going South
Western Kingbird - same location as Scissor-tail, but further South
Bobolinks - Bradford Farm East of large lake on main road in small oak trees.

Oh yes, Harold saw 3 quail at Bradford, called to us, but we didn't hear him.  He's in trouble!!

Kathleen Anderson, Sandy Elbert, Harold Anderson, Columbia