Thank you Edge for your timely reminder about membership.  We love
new members!  But we also love the old ones, and some of you have not
renewed for 2009.  If you are not sure of your status, email me.
I've sent emails to those whose names I must soon drop from the
mailing list.  Those whom I cannot reach by email will receive a
letter in the mail.  But the money we must spend on postage is money
not available for bird related causes.  Please go to
http://mobirds.org/membership.asp , print off the form and mail it
with your check NOW to the address on the form (not to me).   If you
cannot print the form, simply put the required information on a piece
of paper.

June Newman, membership
Carroll County
660-542-0873