I was in the same area from about 6:45 to 8:15 a.m.
Add to that list golden-winged warbler, blue-winged warbler, black-and-white, parula and magnolia.

Yesterday in the Kennedy Woods, had many of the same plus Kentucky, Wilson's and heard-only hooded. Also a Philadelphia vireo, gray-cheeked thrush, yellow-throated warbler, Lincoln's sparrow and Baltimore oriole.

Shawn Clubb
Collinsville, Madison Co., Ill.

> Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 11:43:40 -0400
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Forest Park -- Kennedy Forest
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Some nice birds present between 7:45 and 8:45AM in and around the old valley drive.
>
> Warblers included a singing worm-eating warbler, chestnut-sided, black-throated green, common yellowthroat, ovenbird, nashville, tennessee, yellow-rump (numbers down). Vireos included singing blue-headed and white-eyed. Lots of BG gnatcatchers and RC Kinglets. In addition, Elliot (UMSL student) spotted a Scarlet Tanager.
>

> Rad Widmer
>
> Richmond Hts.

Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Check it out.