Paul McKenzie and I were able to see the very-busy-foraging Fork-tailed Flycatcher at the map site from 6:30-7:00 pm and again just before dark at 7:56-7:59 pm.  It was sitting on the fence about 15 feet out our  window as we weaved our way through a couple of vehicles that were still watching it.  We surmise it is foraging a lot to build up fat reserves that it will need to head on out at some point in the near future.  When that departure time is is a guess, but any time during daylight it seems to be active according to all the emails.  Good luck. Don’t forget to document this bird each visit and photo. There

brad

Brad Jacobs

Missouri Department of Conservation

P.O.Box 180