Jane Fore, Laura Sweets and I saw two Scissor-tailed Flycatchers
yesterday about 4:15 pm along the Hwy 63 frontage road that goes into
Cedar City in southern Callaway County (across the MO River from
Jefferson City). They were perched on the utility line wires about a
mile apart.

We did not locate any Western Kingbirds. The Western Kingbirds have
nested in that area in recent summers and were our target birds. Hard to
know if they have yet to arrive in this area or if they won't nest in
that location this year.

Susan Hazelwood

MOBirds-L Co-Owner

Columbia, MO 65211