I just went onto Google Maps and dragged the little man on to a street view of the area. I think I saw the bunting near the corner.
brad

-----Original Message-----
From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jean Leonatti
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 10:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Painted Bunting, Jeff City- amended

Jonathan called again - the bunting just returned and flew into the tree
area behind the "mini mall" that contains a Fed-Ex store, slightly to the
west.  He said it seems to be hanging there.  Now, you might have to mail
some packages while you are on your lunch hour!
Jean Leonatti, CEO
Central Missouri Area Agency on Aging
573-443-5823 (ph)
573-875-8907 (FAX)