Great day at Tyson Research Center (near Eureka, St. Louis Co.).  Lots of highlights (in caps):

LITTLE BLUE HERON, 18 flyover in formation
Red-headed Woodpecker, 1
Eastern Wood-Pewee, 1
Acadian Flycatcher, 1
Least Flycatcher, ~5
Blue-headed Vireo, 3
Gray-cheeked Thrush, 3
Swainson's Thrush, ~20
Wood Thrush, 2

Blue-winged Warbler, 10
GOLDEN-WINGED WARBLER, 6 (most I've ever seen in a day)
Tennesee Warbler, ~20
Nashville Warbler, ~20
Northern Parula, local nesters plus 1 female gathering spider webs
Chestnut-sided Warbler, 4
Yellow-rumped Warbler, ~10 (numbers way down)
Black-throated Green Warbler, 1
Palm Warbler, 1
Blackpoll Warbler, 2
CERULEAN WARBLER, 1 beautiful male (my first ever at Tyson)
Black-and-white Warbler, 3
Worm-eating Warbler, 1
Ovenbird, 4
Louisiana Waterthrush, 6
Kentucky Warbler, 4
YELLOW-BREASTED CHAT, 2 (1 at the front gate)

BLUE GROSBEAK, 1 male at front gate

Plus lots of the other locally breeding things (Yellow-throated, Red-eyed, and Warbling Vireos; both tanagers; Baltimore Orioles; Indigo Buntings).  I've found it interesting that I'm not hearing Yellow-throated Warblers lately.  I think they quiet down once they have eggs or young, so they're much harder to find.  The Cerulean was a lucky find since it was doing a sort of whisper-song and I just happened to look up.  The Golden-wings and Blue-wings were just everywhere.
Nick Barber
University of Missouri-St. Louis
St. Louis, MO