Things seemed to be picking up a little bit in the Gaddy Garden from yesterday. Only warblers I saw were orange-crowned and common yellowthroat, plus a possible blue-winged. The only bits I could see of the potential blue-winged as it was hopping around in the brush was yellow body and white outer tail as it flew away.

Also met up with Jean and a few others and we saw a least flycatcher and catbirds. The pre-WGNSS folks had some black-throated greens outside of the Gaddy Garden across the park road. I'll bet they have some good luck today. Other birds of note were grey-cheeked thrush, heard wood thrush in the garden, and saw a boring (was that blue/brown mix) indigo bunting near the stables.

Peter Keyel
St Louis, MO

"Well now, you never did see such a terrible thing
As was seen last night on TV
Maybe if we're lucky, they will show it again
Such a terrible thing to see"
-Genesis, "Domino"