I'm traveling to Memphis this weekend, and I should have some time Monday on my way back up to do some birding. I've heard a report or two of Swainson's warblers already down there, and would really like to see one, but I'm not clear on where in Big Oaks SP they hang out or how to get to that location (Or were they at a different CA, too?). I know I asked about shorebirds last fall, but what about warbler spots now? Also, I would greatly appreciate it posts about the ruff if it does hang around for this weekend.

Thanks!

Peter Keyel
St Louis, MO

"Well now, you never did see such a terrible thing
As was seen last night on TV
Maybe if we're lucky, they will show it again
Such a terrible thing to see"
-Genesis, "Domino"