Hello MOBIRDERS,

St. Louis Audubon Society is offering a birding trip this Saturday to
Babler State park in West St. Louis county. This location is very
under-appreciated as a vantage point from which to watch Spring
migration. We will be meeting in the parking lot at the visitor's
center at 8AM for a half-day outing which will entail some easy to
moderate hiking. We will visit a handful of different locations at
Babler seking the best of migrating birds and local wildflowers. If
you would like to join us, you may reach Babler state park by taking
highway 109 North from highway 100 (Manchester road), and turning left
to follow highway AB to the entrance of Babler. Follow the main road
in to the visitor's center. We'll see you there.

Jim Malone
Ballwin, MO
St. Louis county

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/