Just wanted to let everyone know that I've added some gull photos to my small(but growing) collection on Linda Williams' website. Go to www.lindawilliamsphotography.com and click on the "Doug Willis Photos" page to view them. Comments or questions can be sent to me at [log in to unmask] Needless to say, a great big "Thank You!" to Linda for allowing me to put my mediocre pictures anywhere near her unbelievable collection (and thanks for putting up with me in general!).
Good Birding,
Doug Willis
Liberty, MO