Thank You, Nancy.  I will try to find her publisher and see if that helps.

- vishvesh

--- On Sun, 4/12/09, Nancy Gish <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Nancy Gish <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: (OT) Anne Tyler
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sunday, April 12, 2009, 1:44 PM

You could try googling her name to see if any listing has contact information; if not, the best thing to do is write to her in care of whoever her current publisher is.
Best,
Nancy

>>> Vishvesh Obla <[log in to unmask]> 4/12/2009 1:19 PM >>>
I apologize since this subject doesn't belong here.  I am trying to find the contact details of Anne Tyler, an American Novelist, for a friend of mine who is doing a doctorate on her works.  Since there are quite a few here working in colleges, I thought of asking if someone knew her email address or any other contact information.

I appreciate any assistance.

- vishvesh