Hallo CR

This chimes loud and clear with the work of a local, 'provincial' English
poet I am presently studying. He was very profoundly influenced by TSE but
even more so by his home town and local environment, which he attributed
most directly and closely to the 'rock' from which it all sprang.

All very geological and primeval, but a point of view !

Regards

David