On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 8:26 PM, mikemail <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
David , I will be in Newcastle on Saturday - fly in Friday. Where is it ?
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">David Boyd
To: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: OT - Theater : Big Man Tries Beckett

Just been reminded by wife that it's actually on Saturday, in Newcastle !

Hope you enjoy the experience, Tabitha !

This will be going from the ridiculous to the sublime, as last Saturday the theatre pleasure was the actress who played Charity Dingle in Emmerdale as Joan Sims along with that marvellous Kenneth Williams impersonator whose name I forget in most nostagic 'Stop Messing About' - nudge, nudge..........

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Tabitha Arnesen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'm going too see that in June!  Quite excited by it, I've seen Stewart as Prospero and he was great.  Unfortunately I missed McKellen as Lear, but I'm hoping he'll do it again at some point.

Anyway, for us X-Men fans its going to be fantastic to see them on stage together.