Join the flock of KOS members for a great weekend of birding!  You soar over
tall grass prairies yielding to eastern deciduous forests, making  way for a
wide diversity of our feathered friends. Participants will have  opportunities
to wing it on over to _Schermerhorn Park and  Southeast Kansas Nature Center_
(mip://04408ca8/Southeast%20Kansas%20Nature%20Center)  in Galena, _Neosho
Wildlife Area_
(http://www.kdwp.state.ks.us/news/KDWP-Info/Locations/Wildlife-Areas/Region-5/Neosho) , and _Prairie State Park_
(http://www.mostateparks.com/prairie.htm)  in  Missouri. Other fly-bys include the 200-acre Ford Farm, a
property restored to  woods and wetlands (a great place to dip your bill), and
_Pittsburg  State University’s Natural History Reserve_
(http://www.pittstate.edu/department/biostation/properties.dot) , 80 acres of un-reclaimed mined  land
(lots of nice fine grit).
Our group is open to everyone and includes beginning birders,  nature
photographers, county listers, and university professors. You’ll make  lasting
friendships, learn something new, and take lots of great memories home  with you. No
membership required to attend. Print a _registration form_
(http://ksbirds.org/kos/2009SpringMeeting.htm)   today!
Look forward to seeing  you!
Lisa  Weeks

recession.