This morning while waiting for a local merchant to open their doors, I made a quick pass through BOW here in Blue Springs.  Although the weather was cold and damp, for the short time it took to make the drive I thought I did quite well.

American Crow
Cardinal
Black-capped Chickadee
Tufted Titmouse
Ruby-crowned Kinglet - 2
Golden-crowned Kinglet - 2
Brown Creeper - 1
Hermit Thrush - 3 (played the thrush calls)
Yellow-rumped Warbler - 1
Bluebird
Downy woodpecker

The three Hermit Thrushes were all together at the entrance of the Bethany Falls parking lot. I stopped and played the song/calls for about two minutes.  When I stopped, I started to pish when the three all popped up from the brushy area next to the road.  This is the first time I have had three thrushes at the same time in my field of vision. I thought to myself, now how cool is that?

Jim Zellmer
Blue Springs, Mo
Jackson, CO