I went several places yesterday & today that I was hoping would yield me
some shorebirds but struck out.

I went to the following yesterday:

-          BK Leech (road to it closed for bridge construction)

-          Clarence Canyon NWR (100's of Pelicans)

Then today, went to:

-          Columbia Bottoms (had about 5-8 sandpipers)

-          Riverlands - water levels are quite high

Can someone please point me to a map or, better yet, good directions for
where I can find good shorebird places around St. Louis?

Or, is it too early still?

Thank you in advance.