One new dot near St. Louis. The other about mid-state (Columbia, Jeff City?)
http://www.hummingbirds.net/map.html

Another person at Jim's work said he may have had a hummingbird checking out
a birdhouse with painted flowers on it.
Another maybe.

I have my feeder out and pink tape wrapped around the house (OK, not the
ENTIRE house)
Now gotta' get out the summer hummingbird flag.

Other birds........
Also, finally heard the YELLOW-THROATED WARB at Castlewood boatramp. It was
some distance away, so maybe
walking the trail along the River will get a closer look/listen.
3 WATERTHRUSHES at Babler SP. It was at the picnic area right along the
stream & road in the more northern part of the park.
Rockwood birds have been pretty quiet except for all the Pine Siskens &
Warblers.

Good humbirding,
Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.