I added the hawk nest at tower grove park to cornell's nest watch website (http://watch.birds.cornell.edu/nest/home/index). If anyone notices any interesting developments at the nest from now til the time it is no longer active, please feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the data set. I'm dropping by once a week when I work down there, but I could easily miss something interesting or maybe I'll just be able to skip a week :)

Thanks,

Kevin Lewis
St. Louis Co

http://www.mobirds.org