The most brilliant Wood Thrush I have ever seen was outside my kitchen window today searching under the shrubs and junipers. No binoculars needed to enjoy his activities and successes.  And then out of the rear kitchen window a lovely Eastern Pheobe dropped onto the redbud, and Bluebirds across the terrace burm in the hickory branches.  After all that rain I watched a Goldfinch (one of many in the elms) take a bath in a puddle!  You'd think he'd want to dry off!  - Lovely sunny end of the day.  - Mariel

Mariel Stephenson
Columbia, Mo

http://www.mobirds.org