Hi
Steve and I on wild impulse (because he wanted angel food cake from Koehn's bakery) made a fast trip to 4 Rivers yesterday afternoon. we came in and saw at least 40 to 50 pelicans soaring over head then a few minutes late another dozen. We saw lots of coots and blue-winged teal shovelers we also saw Wilson snipes. We found pelicans along the back in the water. We went to see what was at the presidents wetland and when we went around the big curve in the field was snow geese on there. We saw a foy bluebird by the house that looks over the wetlands. Also by that house was an upland plover we went on around the drive thruogh the wetland and found a snowy plover. almost forgot the greater yellowlegs there was just a few but they were there.
Barbara Jahn
Independence Mo.
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/