I know how to print the page with a browser command. That prints out
on two pages.   I was trying to find an optional form that would
print out on one page, maybe in landscape mode, foldable along column
lines, compact.........  You see, Patrick has us quite spoiled and
has fostered these wild expectations.

June Newman
Carroll County