We won't promise your weekend list will include Cerulean ,
Swainson's  and Blue Winged Warblers; American Bittern and Bachman's
Sparrow, but each is possible in target birding areas during the
weekend of April 17-19.  It's less than a month away!   We do promise
fun, good food, and the opportunity to give a bit of self to a good
cause, all in spring-clad southeast Missouri. There are still beds
available in the reserved cabins at Lake Wappapello State Park,
headquarters for the weekend.  YOU  are welcome, whether long-time
birder or beginner, ASM member or non-member, Old Coot or Spring
Chicken.  Find details at:
  http://mobirds.org/Meetings/SpringEvent2009.asp and mail your
reservation soon.
If you have questions please e-mail or call.

June Newman
660/542-0873