The 3 female Long-tailed Ducks made their evening roost near the dam with 13 Lesser Scaup, 1 Ruddy Duck and 1 Gadwall.   If you're coming in off of Henwick Lane, pull over before you get to the big rock.  Across the dam from the shorebird area, you can see the raft of ducks near the dam, not far from the road.
A big THANK YOU to Susan Hazelwood for calling me while she was watching them so I could get out there before dark and see them too!

Good Birding!
Barb Duncan
Jefferson City
Cole Co.