OK! it's not quite Castlewood, but it's the old road that goes up from Al Foster
Trail to Ridge Rd.  I don't know what is going on there, but there are "No
Trespassing" signs all over the place.  I thought that was suppose to be a St.
Louis County Park?

Anyway, I walked the road this afternoon, 3/9, and saw, titmice, chickadees,
YR warbler, robins, cardinals, bluejays, juncos, WB nuthatches, RB
woodpeckers, YB sapsucker, downies, hairies, house wrens, turkey vultures,
red shouldered hawk, coopers hawk and a barred owl.  No water thrushes, no
winter wrens, too dry.

Dan Curran / St.Louis County / dfcurr AT hotmail

http://www.mobirds.org