The 3 female Long-tailed Ducks made their evening roost near the dam with  13
Lesser Scaup, 1 Ruddy Duck and 1 Gadwall.   If you're coming in off  of
Henwick Lane, pull over before you get to the big rock.  Across the dam  from the
shorebird area, you can see the raft of ducks near the dam, not far  from the
road.
A big THANK YOU to Susan Hazelwood for calling me while she was watching
them so I could get out there before dark and see them too!

Good Birding!
Barb Duncan
Jefferson City
Cole Co.

In a message dated 3/9/2009 4:50:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time,