From: Larry Lade <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Cinnamom Teal, Saint Joseph
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 12:56 PM

I observed mostly the same birds I had yesterday around the oxbows south of Saint Joseph. The morning the alternately-plumaged, male CINNAMOM TEAL was still "hanging out" with the very numerous Green-winged and Blue-winged Teal in the somewhat ephemeral water on the south side of Nelson Road which is off of U Highway south of Lake Contrary (Saint Joseph), Buchanan County.

Jack Hilsabeck, Tom Nagel and Dr. John Rushin came by and observed the CITE while I was there this morning.

Larry Lade

Saint Joseph, MO

gcrownkinglet AT yahoo DOT com
http://www.mobirds.org