From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Matthew Torres
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 8:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Meeting birders in Joplin / Springfield area.

There's a young man that lives near me.  His name is Nathan Miller and he is
19.   His father lives in the Springfield area and he will occasionally
spend time down there with him.

Nathan asked me to post a request here.  If there are any birders in this
area who are willing to pass along their phone number, he would be pleased
as punch to meet you and bird with you during those times he is down there.

That pretty well sums it up.  You can email me directly with any questions,
concerns or information for this kid (I can call him that.  I'm 41).

Matthew Torres
Leon, IA

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/