Thanks to everyone who originally posted directions to MoBirds and those who emailed a response to my RFI.

I saw the Breckenridge Snowy Owl today - thanks to Susan and Jane (hope I got those names correct.)  They were able to locate the owl within a few minutes of pulling into Breckenridge!  I may have missed it completely without them.

As a thank-you to them, I mis-called a immature Red-tail as a Rough-legged and kept saying I was seeing Harlans' when, in retrospect, I think they may have been more likely to be dark morph Rough-leggeds.  Ah the joys of those raptors!  Sorry ladies.  :)

I was not able to locate the Chillicothe Snowy Owl but it was a great raptor day regardless.

Heather Clenin
Jackson County

http://www.mobirds.org