Busy bird day-the warm weather is bringing them out in droves.
Woodcock calling
Woodpecker hammering
Robins, cardinals, nuthatches, catbird, Canadian geese
flittery little guys I would call dickcissels except they were in shadow
somebody acting like, and in the same spot as, our local Indigo Bunting.  Obviously this is not an ID.  A small group lives near our house and they buzz about all summer.  A shocker to see a something in that spot at this time.  Once the weather clears I'll sit near there and watch.
Kathy Deutsch
North St. Louis County