This evening six of us walked the MKT trail from Forum Blvd to the Twin Lakes area.   We hear one Woodcock about 3/4ths down the trail;  and then we had a more energetic one doing multiple display flights where the MKT trail meets the eastern edge of Twin Lakes.   The bird appeared to be calling from the overgrown cedar area at the western end of the Forum Grasslands "figure 8" loop.

We also had two and possibly a third Barred Owl joining the evening chorus.

Jean Leonatti
Boone County, Columbia, MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/