Interesting list, though I notice one very conspicuous absence.

David Scheu

MOBirds-L list co-owner

St. Louis, MO

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Heather Clenin
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 10:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Interesting List, No Sighting

I was looking for a listserv for my mom to subscribe to (in Washington state) and I ran across this website:

http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Vines/1410/listservs.html

It's a list of bird-related listserves.  There's one for shorebirds, raptor migrations, even one for the country of Turkey!

Enjoy!

Heather Clenin
Jackson County

Windows Live™ Hotmail®:…more than just e-mail. Check it out.