David -

I've worn glasses all my birding life, and have no problem with binoculars
or scope.  I just need to make sure the eye-relief on the binocs and scope
are greater that 16. However, I do have a problem with switching back and
forth between the prescription glasses and my polarized prescription
sunglasses.  I also have a problem using the LCD back of my camera with
sunglasses.  When the light is bright and I'm wearing sunglasses, I can't
see the bird in the LCD viewer.

As a result, I've thought about obtaining the "transition" glasses where the
lenses automatically go between regular glasses and sunglasses, depending on
the amount of sunlight.  I wonder if anyone else on MO-Birds has experience
with the "transition" lenses while birding,

...Dave Faintich

Olivette, MO
http://david.faintich.com/

"The truth of the matter is, the birds could very well live without us, but
many - perhaps all - of us would find life incomplete, indeed almost
intolerable without the birds" ~~ Roger Tory Peterson

  _____